Silkpeel Dermal-infusion or hydrodermabrasion skin treatments combine non-invasive exfoliation with the infusion of skin-specific topical solutions to improve and revitalize the skin.
An advanced form of microdermabrasion, Silkpeels are unique because they do not use crystals and they impart high potency serums specific to each client’s needs.
How the SilkPeel Dermal Infusion Treatment Works
The SilkPeel Dermabrasion combines diamond-wand microdermabrasion technology with a unique solution delivery system that penetrates deep into the skin’s layers. The skin is not broken in any way, but the top layer of skin is gently buffed away with the diamond head.
This process removes dead skin cells, any pigmentation on the top layer of skin, and also buffs away fine lines and wrinkles. The topical solution that is applied during the procedure sinks deep into the dermal layer and begins to activate the cell regeneration process.
The SilkPeel Dermal-infusion is a step Beyond the Microdermabrasion treatment by providing two treatments in one! Damaged skin cells are removed by evenly abrading the top layer of the skin, while delivering a condition-specific topical formulation to the dermis.
The SilkPeel Dermal Infusion procedure offers a number of benefits beyond conventional microdermabrasion and chemical peels. Some of the key benefits include:
- Damaged skin cells are removed by evenly abrading the top layer of the skin, while delivering a condition-specific topical formulation to the
- Can be used on almost any skin type
- No down time. You can return to work or other activities immediately after the procedure
- Can be performed over a lunch hour – this treatment typically takes just 20 minutes
- Good results after the first treatment, but brilliant results with ongoing treatments
- Rehydrates dry skin, for a fresh youthful feel and appearance
- Helps reduce the appearance of acne scars
- Can buff away fine lines and wrinkles
- Can lighten skin pigmentation
- Choice of different topical products – based on your most important skin needs
- Advanced skin care for: Acne(low grade): infusion of a salicylic acid solution helps to control oily acne skins
Hydration & Anti-aging
Infusion of a hydrating, certified organic solution, full of antioxidants. Soothing to the skin while providing hydration and anti-oxidant protection. Exclusively made fresh for Fresh! Your skin will look and feel better with just one treatment!
Both are comfortable treatments with no down time. Some redness may occur, but usually disappears within a few hours. A paraben free SPF 30 or 50 sunscreen will be applied to your skin after treatment. All treatments include cleansing, enhancer serums rich in antioxidants and moisturizers specific for your skin condition.
Silk Peel Dermal-infusion can be used as a stand-alone procedure or in combination with laser and light based treatments.
All Consultations include photographs to analyze your skin’s condition, allowing customization of treatments for optimal results.
SilkPeel Pricing (face & Neck)
$125 per single treatment.
Series of 3 treatments $350
Series of 6 treatments $650
Series of 8 treatments $750
Series of 10 treatments $800